The Digital Business Day offers buyers and providers who have yet to benefit from ITB Berlin services an opportunity to network and do business. The Digital Business Day is a catalyst for business networks.
ITB Berlin’s Digital Business Day offers to the tourism market professionals and providers worldwide an opportunity to network from anywhere around the globe. Against the backdrop of the continuing pandemic, the World’s Leading Travel Trade Show has created an ideal venue for successful business, augmenting its traditional ITB event formats.
With this service, we are able to:
- Meet new customers
- Be part of THE digital business platform for suppliers, buyers and the press of the global travel industry
- Make use of digital sponsorship opportunities as a company
Objective: Share digitally and generate business
- Focus on Networking & Meetings
- Opportunity to network and do business via a user-based meeting tool
- Speed Networking Sessions with alternating meeting partners, automatic assignment
- Services to increase visibility
- Personal profile: incl. business interests, contact details
- User-friendly networking-tool
- Quick appointments and contact requests from other participants
- Availability set by your own calendar
- Chat, audio-video calls and scheduled 1-to-1 meetings
- Virtual Lands was able to engage in worldwide networking
- Met our future customers online
- Increase of the project’s visibility with our digital opportunities
- Global industry network for alternative business perspectives
- Participation in the Convention
Objectives reached during the participation on ITB Berlin 2022.
Upbringing of the project into the spotlight and create the optimal conditions for a successful presentation – perfectly aligned with the resources and corporate goals.
Had the possibility to foster targeted networking and personal exchange. Objective: facilitating business contacts in the global tourism industry and direct, efficient communication.
Providing the technical and logistic services with professionalism.
At the ITB Berlin Convention, we had the possibility to convey the global trends and topics that move the industry – in keynotes and presentation.
We ensured a head start in knowledge – with interviews, articles and videos.
We had the opportunity to organize online meetings with interested companies, more precisely 15 appointments.
During ITB Berlin 2022, Virtual Lands aim was to offer a novel touristic concept that will result in an innovative attraction pole for all tourists visiting specific areas. The central feature was to provide to the tourists the opportunity to live an in-depth experience with tangible and intangible assets and better understand the traditions, history and culture.
• Use of virtual reality and artificial intelligence
• Travel startups
The conclusion drawn from the Digital Business Day was similarly positive. At this one-day event for buyers, ITB Berlin registered more than 2,500 users from 96 countries.
Virtual Lands international attendance was high, with 78 per cent of buyers and suppliers taking part from abroad.